This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you don't agree, please click here.
Gladiators were well-trained fighter with distinctive armor and weapons. They were mostly slaves or criminals who fought for their lives and freedom in a combat. Flamma who won over 20 times was awarded the 'rudis' to become a freeman, yet he chose to remain as a gladiator.
- 1. Newly developed muscular body, Andrew 1.0
Well-defined torso and limbs; Impressive muscle definition; Detail craved skin texture with prominent blood vessels and manifest pores; Strengthened joint for static stability.
- 2. Newly sculpted head with great detail. Every piece is professionally hand painted.
- 3. Authentic Myrmillo Gladiator Helmet (Material PVC)
With detail craved pattern at crest and a medallion at the front symbolizing strength and victory; Removable face guard; Feather-like decoration.
- 4. Foldable armor for shoulder, upper arm, and forearm. (Material: ABS)
- 5. Greaves: Leg armor (Material: PVC) with leather strap
- 6. Leather-like Torso Brace
- 7. Leather-like Chest Harness
- 8. Fabric Cushion (Battle Worn) gaiter and shoulder armor pad
- 9. Black Fabric Cloak
- 10. Fabric Gladiator Loincloth