This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you don't agree, please click here.
Saigo Takamori (born January 23, 1828, † September 24, 1877 in Kajiyacho, Kagoshima, Satsuma Province (now Kagoshima Prefecture)) was one of the most influential samurai in Japanese history. His younger brother was Saigo Tsugumichi.
Comes with List:
- One (1) head sculpt
- One (1) body
- Four (4) interchangeable palms
- One (1) black coat
- One (1) pair of black trousers
- One (1) black belt
- One (1) pair of white socks with sandals
- One (1) black helmet with buck horns
- One (1) black mask
- One (1) black neck armor
- One (1) black body armor
- One (1) pair of black shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of black bracelets
- One (1) pair of black cuisses
- One (1) white rope belt
- One (1) long sword with scabbard
- One (1) short sword with scabbard
- One (1) baton
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.
Customers who bought this product also bought
Customers who bought this item also bought one of the following products.
Have you seen?
Customers who viewed this product also viewed the following products.